• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

just for giggles

PISTOL PETE

ripped apart this old walmart rc i had laying around. im sure it will fall apart as soon as i try to drive with it but it looks pretty good on there. it had lights in it already i just wired them up to a 9v. just for giggles

Last edited by a moderator:

pipeous

ya I had the newbrite hummer on mine and it shattered into pieces first rollover. all I saved were the lights LOL... look awesome though. be a good mold for vac forming ;)

PISTOL PETE

pipeous said:
ya I had the newbrite hummer on mine and it shattered into pieces first rollover. all I saved were the lights LOL... look awesome though. be a good mold for vac forming ;)
thats what i was thinking. i really want to build a vac box and start making some cool bodys.

PISTOL PETE

RampageHopUps said:
I think I still have a Yellow Hummer body like that. I'll have to put it on tommorrow.
i wish there were more large scale body to choose from out there like a 1/10 scale. only problem is anything that i like is $150 and they break on the first roll over. my body cracked the first time i hit the brakes too hard and my truck rolled. those cats are heavy. i really want to start making my own.

pipeous

I am going to build me a 1/5 vac former setup. I just need to build a shed in the back yard first to make some room and get some crap out of the garage. my 6.5 hp Rigid shop vac will work fine. for a heating element I am going to get a couple oven elements and mount into a hood. tracks like cupboard drawers to slide the lexan up to the heat and down to the table will help keep such a big sheet lined up.

wurthman

If someone out there was to built a new body shell for the Mt or the TT what would you guys like to see. I personally would like to see a stadium truck like the HPI 5T.

PISTOL PETE

pipeous said:
I am going to build me a 1/5 vac former setup. I just need to build a shed in the back yard first to make some room and get some crap out of the garage. my 6.5 hp Rigid shop vac will work fine. for a heating element I am going to get a couple oven elements and mount into a hood. tracks like cupboard drawers to slide the lexan up to the heat and down to the table will help keep such a big sheet lined up.
sounds cool. yeah you aint doin a 1/5 body in your oven.

PISTOL PETE

wurthman said:
If someone out there was to built a new body shell for the Mt or the TT what would you guys like to see. I personally would like to see a stadium truck like the HPI 5T.
i like the suv bodys myself. i wish this body i have would stay together , i love the look of it.

jackson

twinshey pistol, i was too looking for new bodie a while back and came upon the same one you got, and boy i loved it, most of my runs are down the street, so the bodie works perfect for me and for 20 bucks can't beat that! here's how she looks! View attachment 3334 View attachment 3335 View attachment 3336

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

/monthly_2010_09/DSC00031.jpg.3b5064785326e3cb80eaaaeb0aa677da.jpg

/monthly_2010_10/DSC00034.jpg.4a230c125850288ff98cf9df2797012f.jpg

/monthly_2010_10/DSC00036.jpg.35f03066cfddf32efae41b6e83736377.jpg

firefighter9780

F-350 harley davisonthis is my show body or just slower speeds at the camp grounds and just showing off the truck at house what do you think of the led lights kinda nice for driving in the dark looks like a real truck from a distance and it also looks cooler with the mt tires on it

100_6013.JPG

100_6017.JPG

100_6018.JPG

/monthly_2010_11/100_6013.JPG.abb133fabca3444fdacb61becb25167b.JPG

/monthly_2010_11/100_6017.JPG.46f2ca8d51bbb9eb4d5f8675f2789ecc.JPG

/monthly_2010_11/100_6018.JPG.348642a0e68723a15236531b5686bf7c.JPG

Toyonka

I know these bodies don't hold up to bashing to well...BUT I WANT ONE:D Where can I get one? And as jackson said for $20, you can't go wrong. They look so cool

PISTOL PETE

firefighter9780 said:
this Is My Show Body Or Just Slower Speeds At The Camp Grounds And Just Showing Off The Truck At House What Do You Think Of The Led Lights Kinda Nice For Driving In The Dark Looks Like A Real Truck From A Distance And It Also Looks Cooler With The Mt Tires On It
That Ford Body Is Sick. Im A Ford Guy So I Died A Little Inside When I Saw The Bow Tie In The Front Of The Redcat Body Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.