• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Just finished

looker2756

Contributor
I just finished mine & have yet to drive it. With 70+ deg. temps on for tomorrow, hummmm ..... Could be time to get it dirty. New to this forum, but see many fimiliar people. ;)

I just couldn't resist adding the blue on the wheels too !

Good011.jpg

Good6.jpg

kryptonite

OH MAN!! thats a killer job on that shell. what other goodies you have on there. i see ramtech pin holder and what else? what rims are under the beadlocks? servos?

AND don't SCRATCH MY FREAKIN WING THIS TIME!!!

kryptonite

WAIT, was that you on you-tube with the 5b getting smoked by the tt or were you the one running the tt? its an older vid, i'll have to find it..

looker2756

Contributor
Thanks !! I used the Redcat alloy gear plate & F chassis brace, Ramtech Pin holders, Hitec Servos, JetPro ( obvious ! ), Zenoah G270, HPI air filter, Outerwares air / pull, Vertigo wheel adaptors, DarkSoul Beadlocks & nuts, Proline wheels, Promatch battery, Spektrum radio. I believe that covers it. Oh ... SWB servo arm & most importantly Hostile Hobby Mini MX V2 Tires. The body I did complete at about 1:30 a.m. last night. I better think about some sleep tonight !

MotoCat3.jpg

Also tried these beadlocks, but decided against them.

MotoCat2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman007uk

Banned
Welcome, real nice looking buggy, great paint and love the blue beadlocks. the side pipe looks pretty good on the buggies, my only concern is with me as I'm sure I'd manage to smush it.

kryptonite

you also did the windows on the shell like i did mine. havent seen any one do the "darthvader" yet.. i think it adds a little to the not-so appealing redcat shell

looks awsome and is surely going to roost up.. maybe you can get some vids?

looker2756

Contributor
Yea, from Indiana. I work at Largescalerc here. Not advertising, I would really like to be able to have my own identity. I have 4 1/5 scales now & more in the future. What a CRAZY addiction ! :rolleyes:

I have a ton of videos, some I shot & others drove. Some my wife shot & I drove with others. The HPI / Rampage / Prospec video was my 5b driven by someone I think Scott, vs the rampage I believe driven by Troy from the shop.

kryptonite

mooman007uk said:
Welcome, real nice looking buggy, great paint and love the blue beadlocks. the side pipe looks pretty good on the buggies, my only concern is with me as I'm sure I'd manage to smush it.
i cant wait to see what you do to the second ramp.. it will proble hold up fairly well..

speedyd

Banned
hey man that thing looks great!this weather breaks we are going to have some fun.

as soon as my wheels get in, we are going to have to hit the track!

Piranha2

Contributor
Hmm, I don't know......that's looking pretty close to "shelf queen" status......you sure you want to scratch it? :eek: ...and Troy's a great guy!

speedyd

Banned
Piranha2 said:
Hmm, I don't know......that's looking pretty close to "shelf queen" status......you sure you want to scratch it? :eek: ...and Troy's a great guy!
if he don't scratch it, i will! those pics were taken before its first run. from what i here it is going to get flogged today.i would like to be there but im down to a three wheeled car right now!LOL trust me fellas, this guy has his own track, this car will get the legs run off of it!

Sprint 77

Contributor
looker2756 said:
Yea, from Indiana. I work at Largescalerc here. Not advertising, I would really like to be able to have my own identity. I have 4 1/5 scales now & more in the future. What a CRAZY addiction ! :rolleyes:
I have a ton of videos, some I shot & others drove. Some my wife shot & I drove with others. The HPI / Rampage / Prospec video was my 5b driven by someone I think Scott, vs the rampage I believe driven by Troy from the shop.
Well then I met you back in September when I stopped by. Only 4? you better get to collecting lol

Clubin

Banned
Lookin good Looker. Redcat does make a very good RC. With some simple mods, they are bulletproof. Let usknow what you think as compared to some of the other models you have bashed.

Good to have you hear.

basher

Ps Do Not Flip That Buggy Ever. I Repeeeet. Do Not Ever Ever Flip That Buggy. We're Saving The Pictures Any Way. Good Work

looker2756

Contributor
Thanks everyone. There are quite a few fimiliar names around here. Ha Ha. Yea I know 4 just don't seem like enough. I'm hoping to be at at least 6 by summers end. I did get the chance to run it, but couldn't get myself to do it yet. I had my 5bSS there & it was already dirty .... so I ran the crap out of it. Here are a few pictures from the running.

This Cat belongs to another forum member here d.boozer

19.jpg

23.jpg

My 5b in action

29.jpg

38.jpg

speedyd

Banned
im telling you, if you don't scratch it i will! View attachment 889 well he drove it and to say the least it did get scratched, however that screwdriver in my hand had NOTHING to do with it! more pics coming soon...

Picture 077.jpg

/monthly_2009_03/583c605703600_Picture077.jpg.da63fffb78aa3ec526daa6daf478e9d3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts