• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jumps

C-Mac

Hello all,

I see there are several vid's of people with their 5th scale trucks but are people out there bashing the hell out of their Rampage MT's? Are there videos of people out there jumping them? If you got'em please post them:D

jaysyourhandyman

C-Mac said:
Hello all,
I see there are several vid's of people with their 5th scale trucks but are people out there bashing the hell out of their Rampage MT's? Are there videos of people out there jumping them? If you got'em please post them:D
ya there is vid ..at youtube, we bash like all the best

go to this link

i ran a full tank at the skate park but i didnt know i had my cam in the car, :rolleyes: till the end

also, when you get there, just typ in the serch... redcat rampage

Last edited by a moderator:

pipeous

The sand dunes in that vid are like Grace rd down Scott rd in Surrey. landing in the puffy stuff breaks less parts. I almost swear that is local guys. A bunch of guys also do monster jam at BC place and entertain the crowd with broken parts. That said, time to pop the roll cage on and head out to the dunes to rip a tank or so up

C-Mac

I live just up the road from those dunes Pipeous and have taken a couple of my Nitro trucks there. SOOOOO much fun. I take it your a local?

pipeous

Funny, we are 2 blocks apart...

We'll have a dedicated track eventually. I know a couple guys with property in Langley and they own a couple Bajas. They used to own a hobby shop so are fellow addicts. We ran on the grass there last year. Grass track is less maintenance, they just bought a towable lawnmower to cut out a track. last year we just painted marking lines down...

That said. Grace Rd is so easy to mark out a track on and tons of room. The parking lots across the street for on road stuff like the bikes, or my Semi.... converting the firehammer to a drift mobile hehe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts