• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Jerseys On The "Rampage"

lightning73

~I thought it was time to start a thread~ Since there are a few of us who live in the same general area I figured we needed a place to post when we plan on doing a bashing session. So for anyone who is local (or anyone else who might be interested) if you know of a good bash spot by all means post away!

igetbombed

Contributor
If you hear of any.....

Let me know. Me and two buddies always try to find construction sites etc, but if there is a good place to go, let me know. I'm in NJ too

98cruiser

igetbombed said:
Let me know. Me and two buddies always try to find construction sites etc, but if there is a good place to go, let me know. I'm in NJ too
im from essex count, where are you from

lightning73

Looks like the Jersey crowd is gettin bigger these days thats awesome!

The only problem with that is everyone is from central or north Jersey and im the only one who lives in south Jersey. Guess im doing the travelin for bashing when the weather breaks now...lol

I look forward to gettin a chance to meet you guys this spring!

igetbombed

Contributor
@lightning......if u had a good place to run, I'd travel. My parents live in south jersey so I could always scrash there. I'm struggling with finding a good place to run the trucks up here anyway

lightning73

I know of a few good places, Krash came down this way last summer to do a little bashin. Unfortunately we didnt get to go to the spot I wanted to, which is a b.m.x track in Lumberton about an hour from my house. That track is the ultimate bash spot that I know of but the cops tend to chase ya out once in a while. If we can arrange a get together thats where we need to bash!

lightning73

Im in Gloucester county its in south Jersey, wheres Morris county Is that central or north Jersey? There are a few guys on here from the central and north Jersey area. We are all gonna have to get a big bash fest together when the weather gets nice.... ;)

Jester

lightning73 said:
Im in Gloucester county its in south Jersey, wheres Morris county Is that central or north Jersey? There are a few guys on here from the central and north Jersey area. We are all gonna have to get a big bash fest together when the weather gets nice.... ;)
Well! The weather is getting nice!! LoL!

igetbombed

Contributor
There is a nice large construction site by my house right now! I was hoping to get there tomorrow, but it hasn't stopped raining

Trickle007

Contributor
My ramp still broke from last time i ran her in the fall. My lay shaft keeps getting loose causing the truck to just idle and not engage the pinion gear. Shitty design imo.... I was hoping by the spring demon would have had his belt drive for sale but seems he tweeking it one last time....

o back to subject on hand I am from Morris county as well and always looking to bash and meet up with fellow ramp owners. let me know when and if you find a good spot to really bash these things hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightning73

Same here my Ramp is down right now over layshaft issues as well. Im tired of constantly trying to rectify the problem. Im just gonna wait for Demons belt drive and be done with the layshaft issues altogether.

Come on Demon we need you to come thru for us brotha!

Jester

Guys! A guy on HBF put me up on this spot in carteret. I checked it out the other day with him. And we will be there Saturday. There is no address that I know of. But is off "prologis way" in carteret.

1a2ad47e.jpg

f3cc1d13.jpg

031d3fa7.jpg

f4832b49.jpg

I will check back. And see if anyone is interested. You can google earth it and see it.

lightning73

That looks like a sweet area to rip it up!

Kinda far up the turnpike from me, but one of these days when I get my truck in a more reliable operating condition id like to bash there with ya. Thanks for posting Jester!

lightning73

Keep the vids coming!

Sweet vid bro!

Excellent editing work. I am so there when I get my beast back on all fours.... :rolleyes:

I cant wait to tame hamburger hill. lmao!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts