• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

It's Alive and Hauls A**

CyberVet65

Contributor
Mixed the fuel. Primed the carb. Pulled thru twice. Yanked it hard and the 3rd pull it started.

Ran it slow.....mostly. In a turn I bumped/hit/knocked over a trash can. Broke front bumper but I got spares thanks to Fearless.

Just fine tuned the LSN. I didn't want to get into the HSN until engine is broken in more.

All of a sudden it wouldn't move!!!! Wha the heck??? Engine is running fine. Just not moving.

It was time to cool down anyway. Tested the kill switch remotely. Worked just like the instructions said. And the brakes??? This thing stops!!! On a dime with five cents change! Wow!

Took the diff gears off the side and discovered I had not tightened down the square drive piece. I know it was a mistake because both set screws were loose. Tightened them back up and we are ready to play again!

Truck is great! Three months of winter work a success!

So someone buy my quadcopter so I can buy another one!!!! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.