• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

It has arrived!

GeneralG

Just some quick shots of the Rampage buggy I received recently. :D Initial impression.... It's HUGE, BEEFY and HEAVY! Already see some area's for improvement.

PhatDad

Whats up G. Suspension problems will be handled. I will be posting up the new set up soon. Its going to be a must have if you want to push it hard.

GeneralG

Great news PhatDad. It's funny because I haven't even ran the buggy yet and already it is a pogo stick. I dropped the buggy from about a foot off the ground to see how the suspension reacts.... well it didn't react at all as the c-clip broke on 2 shocks.

EDIT:

One thing I forgot to add, and not sure if it has been mentioned or not. The shocks have silicone oil in them vs. "fork oil" from the factory. After noticing how smooth the shocks were for the little bit of time they were together I'm going to be replacing the fork oil in my baja shocks with silicone oil, noticeably a big difference....

Last edited by a moderator:

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I never trust the oil the Chinese use. Always replace your shock oil.

The C-clip issue will be resolved in late July when that shipment arrives. The early July shipment will still be using the same c-clips as the ones that have already been sent out.

Its an easy fix though, but I have addressed the problem with the factory and they will be using better ones.

Glad to see some guys that know their stuff are getting them already, post some video, tell us whats wrong and what needs to be worked on or what's good.

The faster we get the info, the faster the factory can make the small changes needed.

Thanks

Darin

GeneralG

Glad to hear the problem is being addressed before the next shipment of buggies/trucks. :) Nice to see RedCat is striving to make improvements were needed.

Will the issues found on the first shipment be addressed to those of us who have them?

I will gladly get video etc of the buggy. Just can't get over how LARGE this buggy is, even compared to the baja.

RedcatRacing said:
I never trust the oil the Chinese use. Always replace your shock oil.
The C-clip issue will be resolved in late July when that shipment arrives. The early July shipment will still be using the same c-clips as the ones that have already been sent out.

Its an easy fix though, but I have addressed the problem with the factory and they will be using better ones.

Glad to see some guys that know their stuff are getting them already, post some video, tell us whats wrong and what needs to be worked on or what's good.

The faster we get the info, the faster the factory can make the small changes needed.

Thanks

Darin

Slamnd60

Looking good G !!! Can't wait to hear how you like it !!!

I like the table in the pic, every time I see a table I think of your cars, can't wait to hear how you like it !!!

Speedy

Gman

can you post a comparison pic plz :D

GeneralG said:
Glad to hear the problem is being addressed before the next shipment of buggies/trucks. :) Nice to see RedCat is striving to make improvements were needed.
Will the issues found on the first shipment be addressed to those of us who have them?

I will gladly get video etc of the buggy. Just can't get over how LARGE this buggy is, even compared to the baja.

Skater229

It's Here, It's Here...

In an old school aol voice... {ding-ling} 'I've Got Mail'...

My truck came today!!! :) Now to prep and run... Thanks Rob, Great Support... Will be making another order for parts...

Skater

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts