• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Is there a hotter body for TT

basher

Hey guys? does anybody know which other buggy body will fit the TT. I'm sorry guys this shell is ugly:dots: I that the Asgard truck body will fit but if anybody knows of another please let me know

Simsy

there are lots of body choices MCD FG Asgard all will fit with some trimming and imagination look under projects you can see I have done an FG monster beetle body for my tt also an mt conversion when I want to run as a truck

Gas Jocky

This is an MCD underbody shell for the Baja 1000 or a MCD Racerunner shell is the same just more trimming involved

Rampage010.jpg

Rampage011.jpg

basher

thanks guys. hey Rob i am dying to see the picture of that new body. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese post it ASAP. THNX

kryptonite

flint mann said:
That body looks tough as hell on the mt I usually don't like bodies but that is one that even I would run
what do you mean you don't like bodies? you don't run a shell?

thta mcd shell looks scary with the mt5 wheels. looks like it needs a muzzle. might bite someone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts