• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

inter cooler. the real deal, probly just looks cool.

kryptonite

check this guy out! he makes super chargers and turbo systems for scooter and large scale rc's. there has been much talk on this, with little resoults and i really don't know much about them. not much info on the site, but i read he working on some cool stuff.

scroll down to the bottom for intercooler.

http://www.microboost.com.au/Products.html

kryptonite

RampageHopUps said:
He is doing some Dyno testing and will update us when ready.
ya, i got that from the other forum. really interested in how this turns out. i didnt think this type of upgrade worked well with 2strokes, but i don't really know much about them.

kryptonite

it would, but im not sure how they work. i thought coolent went thru them.. its kind of pricey just for looks unless its aplication is for something else. im more interested in the super charger. :D

kryptonite

thats good info moo. i new it had something to do with the valves, or lack of. wasnt sure. i wonder how they plan on doing this?

Sucram

Its neat those little IC's but without close up's of internal fins I can only assume its a restriction.

Im not getting into the 2 stroke boost debate.

I don't think it will even work on a case reed. Perhaps if someone did some testing with different pipes to suit it might give some gain but still not really worth the cost...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts