• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Installing Pico Kill switch

AlvaSpeed

How to install using Sepctrum DX3S and telemetry receiver on a CY engine?

jigawatt

I recently bought one through DDM, I'll take notes and pics for you if you are still interested. REALLY simple though, some soldering is the hardest part... (and that is easy!).

jigawatt

AlvaSpeed said:
please do.
Alrighty... I've got a TT... so when everything gets here this week, I'll do a little photo shoot. I've got a terrible camera (like 3-5 mega pixels) but it'll do!

str8jailbird

It's a good idea when installing the ks to make sure you have a "plug" connector between the engine and receiver. It makes it MUCH easier when you have to pull the engine for anything. Both of my 5B and Ramp MT have this set up. Simply unplug the ks so you aren't tied to the radio box and no need to keep undoing the little screws on the switch itself when you need to remove the engine.

AlvaSpeed

Well...........

Today I installed PB killswitch on my TT.

I has a led, a buzzer, all the wiring needed.

Had to drill a hole on the engine cover.

Works really well.

It is a MUST HAVE item on these big fast cars.

jigawatt

I am wiring mine up this week. I finally got all my parts and got to repairing & upgrading my buggy. I've already chewed through the stock dogbones, tires and gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts