• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

improved dogbones

basher

Hey guys i git me a TT for christmas and the upgrades. does anybody know if this version has the improved dogbones in it, or do i have to drop in some MCD dogbones? help pleeeese.

Clubin

Banned
heat shrink the cups and put HPI boots on. THat'll save you some money till you bust em. THen fork out the 20+ each for some HPI bones.

Bklyn77

I have the MCD ones on my Monster Truck and they are beefier than the Redcat Dogbones. I really don't have time to heat shrink the outdrives, and to have a clear head of anything not happening to my dogbones, I just buy the MCD bones.

prostock

Bklyn77 said:
I have the MCD ones on my Monster Truck and they are beefier than the Redcat Dogbones. I really don't have time to heat shrink the outdrives, and to have a clear head of anything not happening to my dogbones, I just buy the MCD bones.
Bklyn,

I did the same thing and I ordered the MCD dogbones with my truck. It will be here on Friday I spoke to Frank and Pete last night.

I CAN'T WAIT!

BRC

Bklyn77

prostock said:
Bklyn,
I did the same thing and I ordered the MCD dogbones with my truck. It will be here on Friday I spoke to Frank and Pete last night.

I CAN'T WAIT!

BRC
The next time you talk to Pete ask him about Nates Rampage I had a tug of war with FG Truck and dragged it all over the field they even video it, I'm just waiting for them to upload the video so I can put it on here. The truck belongs to Eric he's one of the guy's that owns the 1/4 scale dragster. :cool:

p

Last edited by a moderator:

speedbaboon

Clubin said:
heat shrink the cups and put HPI boots on. THat'll save you some money till you bust em. THen fork out the 20+ each for some HPI bones.
Are these the 5b SS rear drive dogbones?? HPI 86610 ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts