• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I'm back

cordy

Hi guy's I'm back. I had a heart attack on september 1'st of 20012. I just got home to day. Actually I shoudnt be here cuz they had to refibricate me twice.I died twice they told my wife I wasnt going to make it. The big guy gave me a pass. the worst part was haveing a tube up my schwanz and deficateing on my self for 6 months. I had to go to rehabb to learn how to walk I still wobble a bit. I have a lot to catch up on. I just want you guy's to know I'am happyto be here with you guy's. I had nothing by mouth (no food or water) for 6 month's. I have a g tube going to my stomach they where giving me my med. through the tube, I still have the tube going to my stomach,now Itake my med. by mouth. They wher giving me phetenal(500mg,and janis 500 mg). every 3hrs. Probably a bigger hit than Michael J ackson. I also have a trechiactome so I can talk . I also had a cat scan of every part of my body. well thats my story,and now I say put me in coach I'm ready to play.

Gaz

I don't know you Cordy, but when I read that you were not doing well, I felt the wave of HOPE going towards you and it made me feel good knowing that people on this Forum are so kind hearted. Glad your ok. Cheers.

GTS 666

Welcome back. I'm really glad you are getting better. You have definelty been put threw the wringer hope to see you on here alot more.

G

Glad your feeling a little better. Hang in there man!

Dreggsta

man cordy, that's some run down. sorry to hear about your ordeal but glad you are a very strong person. looking forward to hearing more from you. stay well my friend.

Knuckles

Welcome back Cordy, glad to hear that you are getting better. Take it one day at a time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.