• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I need a Clear Body

chefjness

Is this ever going to happen?

Can I get a clear body for my MT?

-Cheers,

John

pipeous

redcat has clear truck bodies for sale, but I'd look at finding something else to fit...

Rob at vancouver hobbies has a damaged clear truck body. I might pick that up and try making a plaster mold for vac forming. I'll have to make a sandbox to put the body in, which will be huge, as the weight of the plaster pushes the sides out (learned that trying 10th scale bodies). I guess I better call my bud at western robotics. he said he had access to a massive vac former.... I am a tester for their products and we were talking a while back about vac forming. he loves 5th scale. bet he'll get a redcat once he sees mine hehe... then he will for sure want to make some bodies. they vac form packaging stuff

jaysyourhandyman

body

pipeous said:
redcat has clear truck bodies for sale, but I'd look at finding something else to fit...
Rob at vancouver hobbies has a damaged clear truck body. I might pick that up and try making a plaster mold for vac forming. I'll have to make a sandbox to put the body in, which will be huge, as the weight of the plaster pushes the sides out (learned that trying 10th scale bodies). I guess I better call my bud at western robotics. he said he had access to a massive vac former.... I am a tester for their products and we were talking a while back about vac forming. he loves 5th scale. bet he'll get a redcat once he sees mine hehe... then he will for sure want to make some bodies. they vac form packaging stuff
maybe a double thick shell:rolleyes:

chefjness

pipeous said:
Can you throw me a link to that I thought those were the blue bodies for sale.

Thanks,

John

pipeous

I would write either Rob, rampagehopups in usa and vancouverhobbies in canada and ask them for aa clear body. I have seen them. I got the clear buggy body and did a tatoo paint job

jaysyourhandyman

pics

pipeous said:
I would write either Rob, rampagehopups in usa and vancouverhobbies in canada and ask them for aa clear body. I have seen them. I got the clear buggy body and did a tatoo paint job
well where are the pics???

kun114

I already talked to USA Rob, and he said Redcat didn't import any seperate clear bodies. Just kits with clear bodies. Hopefully he has already talked to Redcat about getting us some clear bodies.

chefjness

kun114 said:
I already talked to USA Rob, and he said Redcat didn't import any seperate clear bodies. Just kits with clear bodies. Hopefully he has already talked to Redcat about getting us some clear bodies.
Thats the impression i was under. Last time ia asked for a clear body was months ago. Looks like redcat has yet to deliver this. Its strange because if they are in some of the kits why not sell a few on their site which has the blue body for sale.

pipeous

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/Pipeous/RC/Rampage_TT5/

lots of pics in here.... so easy to paint like this. hit the dollar store and get some of those body tattoos. then back with white. if you wantto be really fancy then just back the tattoo itself with white and paint a scheme around it... I am lazy nowadays and like to finish a paint job in 20 mins max LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts