• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I hate Byron fuel!!!!!!!!

Yessabub

So when I first started out and never could get my buggy to run I was using byron once I switched to vp powermaster everything turned around now I'm out of fuel run to the store all that's left is byron I figured what the hell got a quart mixed with the little bit that was left in my tank it started 2nd pull like always ran then died after take off now I'm back to a non running buggy thanks to byron fuels I effing hate there fuel I don't care what people say it its junk. I've tuned the hell out of it and nothing I do will make it run with that fuel

rcgasser

Ildy666 said:
He's telling him to make the 2 stroke switch. ...
Yea that what he need to do to stop having all of the problems he is going thru.

Yessabub

I'm being serious this stuff is suppose to be so great and yet it won't even run in my motor it makes no sense

Yessabub

I wouldn't think you would have to retune everything just because I put a different brand of 20% nitro in it. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Ildy666

Maybe it's been sitting at ur lhs awhile and went bad.i had that happen to me when I used nitro that was old it wouldn't fire or if I got it running it would stall or pita to tune...

rcgasser

Byrons is a great racing fuel back in my nitro days I rand lots of byron with no problem. Yes you do have to retune nitro when you run a different brand of nitro because all have there own blend and all burn differently. If you have to retune a nitro because of the weather of course you will have to retune when you change fuel brands. That why we all run the BIG BOY TOYS!!!! 2 stroke where we don't have all of the problems you are going thru anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts