• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How to set failsafe

Marc101885

I just got my truck back together from the last time i ran it and changed a couple of things around, one of them being the throttle servo. I now have the throttle brake setup in the criss cross pattern for better clearance of the hpi filter. I just did my prerun check and realized my failsafe sends the throttle wot. How do i reset it to go the other way. By the way, it is just a simple pico failsafe (i guess thats what theyre called) and has a led indicator and a set button.

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman007uk

Banned
i wouldn't use the failsafe that came with the truck as they have had a few glitching issues. other peanut failsafes work ok. To set it hold the brake on and depress the little reset button on the failsafe...then check it.

If you have a handset with a failsafe use that as they're more reliable and then get yourself a pico killswitch for added security

mooman007uk

Banned
Is it a peanut failsafe like the one that comes with the truck? the pico is just a kill switch as you probably know.

Failsafes will have the reset button so you hold the th/br at the position you want when it kicks in and just hold the reset button down for a few seconds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts