• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How do you take your bottles to the bank :)

TerraKill

just thort id post this as i was going tho aload of pics and this made me chuckle

my bodge job trailer (a rotton snapped mini skateboard nailed to a old rabbit shelter knocked up in 5 mins) broke on its 3rd run, when i got carried away and the trailer wheels got ripped clean off when i went over a draincover :D

might make version 2 this weekend, my bottle bin is getting full :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Just more of a reason to keep emptying more bottles, if ya ask me. LOL

alfred e numan

the car needs a body that looks like those electric wheel chairs at wal-mart. you could misalign the tranny gears to mimic the sounds the wal-mart carts make as they groan and strain under the load of a 1st of the month momma even rig up a recording that says- Mister? could you grab that bag of potato chips for me? I am stuck on the seat and cannot get up------

TerraKill

Think im developing a problem... and im not sure if its the addiction to r/c cars or the beer?!?!?

i did try and stick a small traffic cone over my car(kept tipping to one side and jamming on wheels), and a "Tescos supermarket" bag over the trailer (only lasted till i got onto the road, and the vibrations kept making the bottles jump out the trailer lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts