• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Holy crap!!!

ChuenouXiao

Now this is what you call bling bling! Bad thing is once you finish it you don't want to bash it!

[ame]

[/ame]

cordy

How many redcats could you have for the money invested in that. Besides he should start with a hurax $3000 just for the platform no bling.

Ildy666

I thought it was a crappy wanna be saw movie.the only reason i watched it is i thought the train was going to smash the baja .oh well u could only hope...lol..I like to send a bash request out to that guy.just to see if he gets it dirty.i could buy a new kia for the money he's got into that and i bet i bash the kia more....haha....

alfred e numan

nice buggy

It would not be a shelf queen if i got my paws on it. Lets all take a guess- How much does it weigh? I say -as much as 2 1/2 XBs.

alfred e numan

I should not have insulted the car tru music. I am sorry. Listen -watch this and feel better. you tube-- Moby, Porcelain. up loaded by Jemidraque. Then Boards of Canada, Pete standing alone. naaa-just kidding!!

Ruffy

Not a bad looking buggy. Im sure most of us (if we lived with mommy) wish we could build a wall hanger just to look at. The sad thing is all the money went into it but yet the jug on the motor was still blaaaahhhhh stock looking. The into was way to long and I agree with all of you on that. Its not a 1970 Challenger with a 426 Hemi. And its not a REDCAT!!!!

Lets face it.... RC cars are like men. Who would you want to go out and have a few beers with? The man that has soft manicured hands, or the one that still has a little dirt under the finger nails and works for his money. I would take the only that has the little bit of dirt instead of the one that sits around looking good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.