• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

hex head grub screws

DON 44

Contributor
does anybody know of any type of store that would sell these,so i don't have to order on line and wait for them....I tried lowes,they had no idea what i was talking about..would a regular hobby shop that doesn't sell 1/5 scale but only nitro have them...don't want to make a 2 hour trip for nothing..I've got 1 screw missing in my centre diff gear set keeping me from running this thing...thanks

DON 44

Contributor
thanks i'll go back and try again...the whole store is staffed with 20 year old women..nobody has a clue whats what...whatever happend to the 50 year old male with a little bit of dirt on him that knew every part in these places...

hamster huey

True Value has hex set, grub screws body clips, every screw Ive ever needed. Ace never has the right screws, they don't carry standard and metric where I live so I always end up at True Value.

twisted - bones

DON 44 said:
thanks i'll go back and try again...the whole store is staffed with 20 year old women..nobody has a clue whats what...whatever happend to the 50 year old male with a little bit of dirt on him that knew every part in these places...
Most of the time I don't ask for help at the lowes by me. The guys working there might as well be women, most of them are clueless and might as well be castrated. I do get a kick out of the blank stares though when you ask for something:D especially if you use tech slang.

DON 44

Contributor
went back to lowes told them i needed set screws,walaa somebody knew what i was talking about...all standard no metric..I'll try true value..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts