• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Here we Gooooooooooo

sHoootR

Well got pipe on, and gas tank turned. Also came up with a shock cover, I used those stretchy hair bands for girls. They are cheap and come in a lot of colors, you get 2 out of each band..........Just took out top fastener,slid on, add couple zip ties and your done.

cbc6d868.jpg 7ae68f87.jpg

db754004.jpg 8bb872c1.jpg

TerraKill

loving the hair band idea, and it looks good

nice job, im gonna have to steal that idea :p

that cpi pipe looks nice, have you run it yet? :)

Guantanamo Joe

I guess I don't comprehend what kind of hair tie those are... must be something my curly headed wife doesn't use... ha ha ha

Glad you got the tank turned ok... I know you got finished and thought "wow, that was easier than I thought"...

I first didnt like constantly taking the truck apart and putting it together when I broke a part... but now it's the fun part!!!

G

sHoootR said:
Well got pipe on, and gas tank turned. Also came up with a shock cover, I used those stretchy hair bands for girls. They are cheap and come in a lot of colors, you get 2 out of each band..........Just took out top fastener,slid on, add couple zip ties and your done. cbc6d868.jpg 7ae68f87.jpg

db754004.jpg 8bb872c1.jpg
Look'n good. I like the hair band covers. That's a new one.

All the guys that keep talking about salmon and coral colors could now make shock covers. LOL

sHoootR

More done

Got a little more done today...........It started ran 1/2 tank through it.

Played with broken gear cover, put clear plexy window, and trim body for pipe. Slowly but surely...........Get in radio gear tomorrow............

82db0c6e.jpg 5158744f.jpg d16e1744.jpg

Thanks for all the info so far.........Really appreciate it.....

G

I like the blacked out beadlocks. Look'n good!

caveman

Shooter be careful of the piece of the cpi that connects to the engine. I landed on the tail of the pipe and broke it off the cover. I put two hose clamps on the silicone piece and seals the pipe all up.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Nice job, Shootr, That CPI pipe really wakes the truck up.

@ Caveman I run hose clamps as well. That holds and seals so much better than the spring. I had problems with the clamps cutting the coupler. Now I run 3/4 inch high temp pipe. I've had no problem's as of yet. :D

Deluge

sHoootR said:
Got a little more done today...........It started ran 1/2 tank through it.Played with broken gear cover, put clear plexy window, and trim body for pipe. Slowly but surely...........Get in radio gear tomorrow............

82db0c6e.jpg 5158744f.jpg d16e1744.jpg

Thanks for all the info so far.........Really appreciate it.....
Very nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts