• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

HELP....rear wheel not turning????

drawingslim

I recently installed the 28.5 and the redcat pipe and after about 15 minutes of runing it through the parking lot it started to turn to the right under throttle. I checked the drivelines and the right rear driveline is not recieving power, it still spins just no power or brake. When I hold up the truck all three other wheels engage and spin but the right rear will not engage. I figure it has to be a problem in the rear diff since the left rear still recieves power somewhat isolating that area, right? I bought he truck used and haven't started digging into it yet (no manual) but are there any upgrades you guys have found necessary/helpful in that area while I'm in there. thanks for your help!!

drawingslim

all parts intact up to the rear diff. dogbones and pins all intact, I ordered a new rear diff gear set hopefully that will fix the problem do you guys have any problems running a 28.5 with a pipe? are the stock gears up to it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.