• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

heads

rchobby89

hello again I'm new to this and I will be getting my xsc in the mail today my first fifth salcale can't wait I c a lot of people buying head kits and I was woundering what a good one would be for more bottom end also what is the difference between 2bolt and 4 bolt will a 2bolt head fit on a 4bolt crank case thanks

G

All the Redcat gassers come with a 30.5 HY which are 2 bolts.

It is interchangeable with all CY parts.

G

The paper ones work fine.

racetruck

we have had problems with the paper gaskets so rob64n and myself went to copper. i run a .010 steel shim stock gasket with no problems we use permatex motoseal ultimate grey gasket maker to seal the head it has worked great.

Deluge

rchobby89 said:
hello again I'm new to this and I will be getting my xsc in the mail today my first fifth salcale can't wait I c a lot of people buying head kits and I was woundering what a good one would be for more bottom end also what is the difference between 2bolt and 4 bolt will a 2bolt head fit on a 4bolt crank case thanks
An ESP 30.5 Champ port. It's a beast! The Rampage's come with 2 bolt cylinders. So, you have to run a 2 bolt cylinder kit. When they say 2 bolt or 4 bolt, they're talking about the number of bolts used to attach the cylinder to the crank case.

ESP Mod/ESP CHAMPIONSHIP PORTED GP290 36mm kit +2MM

You don't need the crank. The stock engine comes with a +2mm crank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts