• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Guess who--

alfred e numan

Ladies and Gentlemen!! After searching tru police mug shots in W.V., I present to you all -- Beavis. Looks like Beavis took a shortcut tru the briar patch to arrive at the pol-ice station before daylight. LOL!!

BertR

Deluge you took the words out of my mouth! He must have used his windshield to punch a hole through his ( windshield ) and got crooked eye's looking at the wiper.

G

OMG... LOL

I forgot about the great Cornholio. Legendary!

Just incase some might not know. LOL

alfred e numan

The movie they made. Do America. - The desert scene, where the 2 bikers were setting around the campfire telling about the 2 slu@$ they met so long ago- bevus and butthead never understood that the bikers were talking about there moms- the bikers were there dads--the one biker says in a really low voice-- they were slu@$-- when the 2 cartoon dudes woke up early in the morning- the bikers were long gone--

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts