• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

grrr

G

I have had good luck with the nanotechs from HK.

BertR

I have two 2s Turnigy (hobbyking) 5000mah that I use in my boat and have been good packs for the $$.

G

If you run a pair of 6s 5000mah in parallel, that's 10,000 mah. Your voltage is the same as a pair of 3s in series.

G

Here is a diagram. Sometimes a photo makes the explanation easier. :)

Deano

Hi nemesis,

I run two Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 6S 25~50C Lipo Packs in Parallel and al I can say is awesome. Believe it or not same voltage but the difference in performance is outstanding really noticeable. My xbe is standard and I can say the car runs at least 5% faster with this set up. Also the car handles so much better with the extra weight and I can run 20 mins no worries. The only thing I had to do was mount another fan on the motor because running for 20mins tends to cause a lot of heat build up. I have no worries rounding up Losi 5 short course trucks on the track and they hate it as my set up cost less than half of what a losi cost lol....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts