• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

grrr

tha nemesis

ok i just got my xb-e from ups .. open box .. go to charge the lipos and the 2 zippy packs on the charger say low voltage .. is there any way to fix this .. they are 5000 mah zippy 3s lipos .. god help me .. tom cruse .. anyone

G

Did you try to charge them with the little Redcat charger? There slow but really good little balance chargers.

G

I'm assuming the zippy packs are used....?

I'd throw them on a cell checker to see how far off they are. If the voltage drops too low it will damage the pack. They might already be shot.

tha nemesis

the guy told me he used the zippy packs 5 times ...we checked both zippy 5000 3s lipos and they were completely dead .. zero juice in them .. we checked them on 2 different chargers .. so i am going to try deluge's video and see what i can do .. i been looking all over the net to try to fix this .. im also going to call zippy and see what they say .. thank you everyone who posts back to my topics

G

Good luck.

Just be careful and charge at the lowest possible amperage when using that method.

Keep us posted and let us know if it was successful.

G

They are from Hobby King. You could try to contact them.

tha nemesis

i did .. come to find out they are a china based company .. so now i will try to revive these packs in a few hours .. i brought them to a friends house who has a way better charger then i do and he don't get off work for a cpl more hours .. i just hope to fix these because i don't think the person i bought these from on ebay will give me any money back ... he sent me a message about how to revive them just like whats in the video that was posted in this topic .. he thinks he left them in the car with it on by accident .. which does happen from time to time .. and in the description he said he only ran them 5 times and he payed 200 dollars on the new batteries and 125.00 on the new charger .... well zippy 5000 hardcase 3s 30c lipos are under 50.00 each .. as for the hitech x1 ac plus charger is about 70.00 ... here is what the screen shot is for the xb-e i bought off ebay .. http://prntscr.com/1nr25z < --- screen shot .. im just upset that poeple are not honest as this is the first time ive ever got anything bad off my 5 years of buying off ebay.. well .... i hope the lipo gods will revive these lipo's ..

G

That's unfortunate. I'd still try to work something out with the seller.

tha nemesis

well he issued a 60.00 refund which was awesome .. now im on the search for 2 more lipos .. 3s maybe even 8000 mah... any good places to order from other then tower , ebay and hobby king

kur

tha nemesis said:
well he issued a 60.00 refund which was awesome .. now im on the search for 2 more lipos .. 3s maybe even 8000 mah... any good places to order from other then tower , ebay and hobby king
I have batteries for my E-revo brushless from www.spcracingbatteries.com. so far they are great batteries with great reviews and VERY affordable for lipo batteries. They also have those higher mah rated packs if you want to spend a little extra. Also try to get some gens ace batteries if you can find them in stock somewhere. Also extremely good batteries (everybody uses them) at a very low price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts