• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

gonzo tow show goes off road

phreerider

oh yeah 4 stroke , a 2 stroke unit is currently a consideration , but the 4 stroke is stupid easy.

Ildy666

My kids have the.same one.they were 3&4 when they were riding it now there 12&13 was going to sell it because wife asks how many quads and dirtbikes do you and the kids need?Now we all know the answer to that one...lol...but might R/C it like you did.what kind of servos are you useing???

phreerider

no electronics, could do throttle servo(what a hassle) but steer no way. all way too fragile. tough, simple, effective. i like simple.

phreerider

Ildy666 said:
My kids have the.same one.they were 3&4 when they were riding it now there 12&13 was going to sell it because wife asks how many quads and dirtbikes do you and the kids need?Now we all know the answer to that one...lol...but might R/C it like you did.what kind of servos are you useing???
sounds like you got goods, man. the obvious nature of accelerated balancing boards sports comes with slams of brutal nature. speed control and tension based line control requires considerable skill to stitch together. please keep your safety and your kids safety at forefront of all actions, triple kill switch and mechanical kill switch are fundamental requirements. as you can imagine this is NOT consumer ready, the street version(as with XB) have much safer mass relationships for fun. pad up, play hard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.