• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gear plate

cordy

Ok my gear plate came to day .Let me just say the tooling is just georgus! Thank you old fart. Now I have to get busy and put it in. 100_0682.jpg 100_0683.jpg

G

Yes they are very nice! Get it installed so we can see! :)

cordy

Ok here you go ,mind you at 69 my fingers got cramps,my back hurts bending over the bench and it takes me 3 days to tie my shoes.The secret is you must put in the lay shaft befor you put your engine in cuz it`s very close tolerance.The holes all lineded up,its smooth as silk.The only other thing I had to do was sand paper the bell housing shaft( cuz of the excess blue loctite)so the shaft would fit the bearing.The other thing was I lost one of my motor mount spacers,was my fault,will look for it tomarrow. Enjoy. Sorry photo bucket is messed up cuz of the olympics. Thank you old fart!

100_0685.jpg

100_0686-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryneito

THAT is a nice piece!! I wish it would of came out about a few weeks earlier before I bought my MT plate...

Deluge

Friggin' awesome. Glad he decided to make a lightened gear plate. It looks a million times better. It'll help keep the clutch cool, as well.

cordy

Thank`s guys,but the kodoe`s go to old fart,marvolus tooling.I hope a lot of rc`ers get to see his work and and redcat get`s a boost. Well on behalf of all of us on the rampage forum let me say thank you ol`fart for doing things for redcat.

rcgasser

cordy said:
Thank`s guys,but the kodoe`s go to old fart,marvolus tooling.I hope a lot of rc`ers get to see his work and and redcat get`s a boost. Well on behalf of all of us on the rampage forum let me say thank you ol`fart for doing things for redcat.
Yes agreed thanks.

G

^^^ thank you again ^^^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.