• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

gasser victory

fastlane

Team Driver
just proved that I could make anything run

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlane

Team Driver
oh I had a little race today with one of my nitro buds and took him off the line and in the long run. I tuned it for him and he said he could smash my tt and I ran away from him in the grass and on the street. I have a few of the neighborhood kids that come out everytime I crank up on of my toys and they told my bud that I was still unbeatable. Needless to say he was pissed at the kids. LOL

DemonRC

You know it's weird how those nitro's look so much faster. It's not untill you run against em do you realize how fast 1/5ths really are. It might just be tricking me because of the 1/5's size.

Sucram

yeah I think its because they rev so quick and high. Never raced a worked one, but a mate had a 2 speed hpi XL (savage?) which was supposed to be quicker, he was pissed when he got beaten by my ported 23 in the baja

fastlane

Team Driver
no joke the xl's were supposed to be real fast. I just got really excited yesterday when I ran faster than him. I guess it's because all of the bragging thay was going on. My heart actually sped up for a breif moment. lol

hamster huey

I was thinking the same thing. My Brushless Erevo went 36 mph, my 1/16 brushless Erevo goes 37 mph, my sc8E goes 37, but they look like they are all different speeds to the eye. I never checked my Ramps though becuase I never felt like they needed to go faster or slower. Usually I check speed as a tuning aid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts