• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gas Jockeys Rampage +

Gas Jocky

Got my Rampage last week from Rob at vancouverhobbies , put a 27.2 reed and x-can in it. The body came smashed beyond repair so I put my MCD baja 1000 under body on for now, I think it looks pretty cool! And no there not all mine!! The Rampage with the stock body and one of the 5b's is my pals. Haven't run the Rampages yet but buy the end of the weekend they will hopefully not look so clean!

Rampage010.jpg

Rampage011.jpg

Rampage012.jpg

Rampage013.jpg

20collection/Rampage017.jpg[/img]

fourwheeler

That underbody is cool looking on there. Kind of sinister looking.

MOfroggy

I really like the MCD baja 1000 under body in the first picture...where can I get one and what do they cost? Did you have to do a lot of modification to make it fit the Rampage?

MOfroggy

Gas Jocky

I got it from fguniverse/pro5thscale and just had to drill three holes and trim a little for the sterring turn buckles.

Just_Gerald

did you mod your lower pan to ba able to take the gear cover off easily or did yours come that way, I can'tget my cover off, and was thinking of modding it, just ddin't know if it would be too flexy then?

You pan also looks goldish, mine is silver. is this perhaps already a second version from the factory?

RampageHopUps

The first shipment had the chassis where you have to mod the corners to get the cover off. The factory fixed that on the second shipment.

Just notch the corner where the cover is hitting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.