• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

futaba 3pk

jackson

i want one so bad jut want to know if any of you guys has had one or still have it i want to know how it performs with the 2.4ghz fasst module and pros and cons range and other things i should know just got tired of my flysky gt3 any info on it will be much helpfull

designed2survive

jackson said:
i want one so bad jut want to know if any of you guys has had one or still have it i want to know how it performs with the 2.4ghz fasst module and pros and cons range and other things i should know just got tired of my flysky gt3 any info on it will be much helpfull
You will get positive feedback from people using the futaba radios. Out of curiosity though, what's the problem with your gt3? Which one is it? Gt3B or GT3C?

RampageHopUps

I stick wiht the Futaba for range and no glitches. I have never seen a Futaba run-away.

jackson

this one

designed2survive said:
You will get positive feedback from people using the futaba radios. Out of curiosity though, what's the problem with your gt3? Which one is it? Gt3B or GT3C?
i could not upload a picture of mine but here's the link from which gt3 i got

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2-4G-flysky-FS-GT3-3-channel-remote-control-model-including-travel-Receiver/271719971260?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trksid=p2050601.c100125.m2672&_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212104718%26meid%3Def29a393a97c47968d94a47d7ff579e7%26pid%3D100125%26clkid%3D4431057561030938241&_qi=RTM2003752

jackson

nothing wrong with my radio but here where i play is wide open street asphalt nice and clean so i like to hall ass and go for as far as possible

Doozer

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/2-4-ghz-radio-transmitter-shootout/2-4-ghz-transmitter-shootout-radio-range/

FWIW

I have the gt3b that I use for my micros. I like it, but to be honest I'm worried about noise and signal loss. That's why the first thing I put in my cart from rampageshop, after I bought my XB, was a kill switch. I have nothing to base my worry on though, it's pure speculation from lack of experience with this tx, but If the kill switch does its job, It's not like my car is going to fall out of the air from a few hundred feet and make toothpicks. So I'm going to give the GT3b a shot.

jackson

RampageHopUps said:
I stick wiht the Futaba for range and no glitches. I have never seen a Futaba run-away.
i could not upload a picture but this is one of the radios i got is a flysky gt3 ( first one) and it uses a 2.4ghz module similar to the corona's frsky modules just want to know if you guy's happen to know wich modules are compatible with?? if frsky/jr tunigy or whatever just had an idea since it's been a good radio so far i was thinking on getting a new module/receiver and do a few mods to it seems worth it and fair with the old fella that never had let me down!

here's the link to the radio please let me know guy's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FlySky-FSGT3-Digital-Proportional-FM-Radio-Transmitter-24Ghz-Module-FSTM002-/331252123076

jackson

gt3 just gt3

designed2survive said:
there's nothing wrong with it i might even do a few mods to it just a few crazy ideas i been gathering around from the web!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts