• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel tank cap?

Clubin

Banned
I haven't fired up mine yet, but in the upgrade kit there is a rubber thing that is supposed to go in the cap, well my cap doesn't have anything in it? There isn't a rubber seal in mine to keep the fuel from leaking out, nevermind it will literally squirt out the hole. When you take the cap off you can see light through the hole in the cap. Is that how yours are?

Clubin

Banned
kun114 said:
There should be a couple pieces in there. Check out the diagram in the manual.
Yes, the manual shows some pieces they are not in the cap or int he box, here is a picture of what I have. I just fired it up and gave er a run, it spit fuel all over!

misc040.jpg

mooman007uk

Banned
you're missing a plastic piece the small rubber goes into and the big rubber bulb, i just put mine in and am now working on the diffs, living room floor has been taken over:eek:

only difference in the diff parts in th kit is the 4mm pin, the gears are the same but with slot big enough for the 4mm pin (it's got a 3mm slot too) and the diff cup is the same except for the hole to put the pin thru is bigger and has a bigger grub screw. rear diff came with about 100000 in it which is good. i usually run 100000 in rear and 50000 in front.

my new warm work space, my fg even managed to find it's way into the laundry room...it was cold so i snuck it in:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts