• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel milage

billybob

What sort of run times is everyone geting with the xb.I know with my mcd running a stock 27.2 I get abour 25 min just curios as our finals at our club are 20.But the mcd has a 700ml tank and the xb only 500ml.If it does'nt make the 20 min mark I may have to try and fit a bigger tank on it.This weekends race will be its first outing

46u

I would all so like to know the answer on the XB run time. My baja 5b has a 700cc tank and with a stock 26 get about 45 minutes. Have not checked to see what I get with the race ported 30.5 I just put in it.

rcgasser

I have raced the xb on a dirt oval track with wide open most of the time and I was able to run 27 min if you are running off road you will not be on the throttle as long and should get longer run times.

krebidoux

couldn't tell ya anymore. i get about 5-10mins before it breaks something. maybe a bearing or my 3rd wheel witch just happened again today. pissed me off this time cause it was just bought and only lasted 5 mins, plus my front drive gave out on me. so i took out the baja and enjoyed beating the living hell out of it and after 40min i ran out of gas and no broken parts.

rcgasser

I have had my xb for a little over 2 months and I have not broken anything that was not human era hitting the outside wall on the track I do run the 8,000 clutch spring the hop up bearings from ol fart front and back and I race it very hard every weekend at least a gallon of gas on Saturday and about half of gallon on Sundays

krebidoux

i havent got the upgraded wheels hubs yet but i have the wheel adaptors for the hpi wheels. i just haven't got the wheels for it so i've been running the stock ones and have found that you can only go in a straight line cause if ya slide it the rim pulls right off the buggy. i had a shock shaft snap just driving it around in the grass not jumping or anything. this winter she's going to get some serious upgrading done cause i want to drive her for atleast 1 full tank.lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts