• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FUBAR'D my DR

chazman1117

Bummer dude....close encounter with a curb at speed detonated my front end.....front diff box shattered, shock toast, upper tie rod end split....

Must await part shipment because Willlis hobbies does not stock nearly enough parts, then constantly blames Redcat.....

dunerrunnner

Must await part shipment because Willlis hobbies does not stock nearly enough parts said:
Willis Hobbies is a useless store.

Me and my friends are totally disappointed with the extremely bad consumer support. Just order online at (rufaster.com or urchobby.com) last one is from here: ( Bellmore NY

(516)499-7419.) it takes 2 days to get the parts, it worth it.

Hope had helped.

cause it happened the same to me wile ago.

don't forget to post some pics!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dale_gribble

Hey guys, the owner of this forum, Rob, also runs a superb Redcat online parts site -

www.rampagehopups.com

Why not take advantage of Rob's great inventory and show support for the guy who pays to operate this forum?

bbuzzard

Contributor
dunerrunnner said:
HAHA lol, that's nothing, you should've seen mine!! :D the front diff bent all way to the filter. :D
Yeah, I taco'd my front end so bad that it took a big ass hammer to correct...

I'm about to convert my DR to a TT...I'm just tired of the lack of part support for the DR. I hope they get their act together for their upcoming releases...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts