• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Frame Rate

6victor6

Contributor
So, it turns out that my kill switch doesn't like the same frame rate as my servos.. :rolleyes: It wont run at 5.5ms but seems to run fine at 11ms..

So I'm wondering what the pros and cons of running digital servos at 11ms are..

Guess they run a bit slower at 11 than 5.5.. But I haven't seen if this can cause any damage to them...

Any thoughts or experience on the subject?

Kind of a shame to run the servos at less than their potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

I have had more than one of the following: I have tried every DSM1 receiver and transmitter they made, the losi spektrums, and some of the dsm2. I have had radios new from the factory with scratched displays, radios with bad software, recievers that go into locked mode forever, receivers that wont bind, receivers that get stuck in failsafe, horrible range, receivers that burn out servos, radios with gibberish screens, receivers dead brand new and a bunch more problems. Spektrum sent me a few receivers under warranty, could not fix the burnt servo problem on 2 different RXs, the radio went back the factory twice for "software flashes". I still don't know why they burned out servos I run the same servos now straight off my battery with no problems so the problem wasnt that they had no bec. And I had problems with everything 1/10 nitro, 1/10 electric, 1/8 nitro, 1/8 electric, 1/5 gas. So after I got tired of it I bought a FHss 2 system and guess what not one problem EVER and it works with everything!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.