• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found out why my truck is only FWD!

Nitrolio

finally had the chance to rip this apart to see what my problem was being only FWD. was hoping it was just a set screw or a pin but nope. the drive cup snapped off in the gear box. makes me feel like a i got a lemon... every time i drive this monster something breaks :( . so where can i get these, i attached a pic. thanks.

:eek:

Guantanamo Joe

I was trying to figure that one out too... mine throws up grass and gravel from all 4 tires and I havent had one snap yet... not that I want it to :D

Nitrolio

where i dive my truck there are no jumps, just lots and lots of flat dusty land lol. the truck is stock motor wise and has the stock/upgraded aluminum pipe (which looks like a hole is about to blow through where the mounts to the motor lol). im just glad this time it seems like a simple fix.

G

Yeah, sometimes it's just a bad part.

G

What car is that from?

It looks more like part 07145 from the X-series vehicles. I don't want you to end up with the wrong part.

Nitrolio

i finally drove it yesterday, what a blasty and guess what... Nothing Broke!!! i was so happy lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts