• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flooded engine fix.

MOfroggy

I got this info. from another forum and thought I would post it here with the posters permission...it may help someone in the future.

=================================

Originally Posted by Mohammed T View Post

I learned a trick on this site and it never put me down, I can't recall who it was but someone was helping Phatdad get his engine running.

I found some times a motor floods from the second pull, so when it doesn't start I close the LSN all the way, open the throttle and pull 4,5,6 times and it will clear up and pop, I then open the LSN about 1/2 open and pull again, when it starts I give it a couple of bursts to clear up the oil and then set the needle back to factory or a little leaner and your good to go.

Try it, close the LSN, open throttle and pull, and LMK if this works, if you keep the LSN needle open it will just get worse.

lancier

yea...good info too. Might come in handy should one ever experience a flooded engine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts