• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FLM driveline parts

G

xscrick said:
your exactly correct,,,, either the theads would have to go further back to suppost the 7075rc adapters,, or 7075rc will need to make adapters specifically to fit those axles,,,,,,,,
7075RC has another style that it threaded and takes a nut. It is not on their site anymore as it was not as popular. That style would fit fine and I'm sure ol' fart would produce them if they were needed.

The RAMTech adapters are longer since they are the extended style. That is why they fit over the longer threads.

Knuckles

I suppose you could cut the threads off like I had to do to stock ones. The mcd wheels I have for mine require the use of a 3mm spacer and I had Ol'fart make me a set shorter for my wheel so I did not have to use the spacer. Now after I had them made in 10mm I have to have another set made in 6mm for new axles. The only problem is 7075rc shop is been delayed because the machine shop is running at a 120 percent for there real customers and the hobby is kicked to the back burner for a little while. I certainly know how that goes....

xscrick

Banned
center diff pic correct?

im looking at the pics of the parts for the redcat xb on fast lane machine,,,, looks very nice,, but the center dogbone pics shows the same outdrives u would use for the front and rear diffs,,, where u put pin thru to hold gear inside diff,,,, either there pic is wrong or something,,, center diff is a spool...,,correct,, i havent had that apart,,, looks just like my 1/8th scale ofna one,, so did not worry about it,,,and input to front and rear diffs is a pinion gear with the shaft going thru the bearing,,,,,,,,,,and out drive slides on,, so not sure if fastlane machine is correct??? there pic does show different lengths of dogbones so i know its the center pic

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Yes the pic for the center set is incorrect. They will be changing soon. Also the new run will be in 10mm fronts. I sent Jamie stock ones to measure 2weeks ago. I will have the complete driveline mid next week and will post up some pics. I have 3 sets of everything coming in for my car and a couple customers.

Stumpdiggitty

i couldnt imagine waiting 2 weeks for parts.. kudos fto u guys that have the patience (or no other way of getting parts)to wait that long. for me, i order from DDM and get my parts the next afternoon lol. theyre only a 4 hour drive from me..

BertR

Hell yea.... thats the best part of being in southern Idaho lol DDM is fast for us. Now that you mentioned it I need some gaskets

krebidoux

the first time i ordered from flm it took 2 months, now my lhs deals with them so when i order now it only takes 1 month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts