• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First runs with custom pipe...

Evildomain

Contributor
Here's the video I took yesterday while trying to tune the truck with it's

new Sprint77 pipe installed.

I tried to film and drive at the same time so it might be a little shaky... :D

[ame]

[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
great video, new pipe looks and sounds great... I have a sprint77 modded dom. he does great work. your truck rocks, great job on the rampage.

Sprint 77

Contributor
That vid is fantastic. looks like if you run there much you could go up a gear or two to get little more topend.

I do want to mention again on the nice job of editing and giving credit to the hobby vendors such as www.rampagehopups.com and Large Scale .com . This is what the large scale hobby and Redcat needs. Profesional support. I will keep your talent and Directors eye in mind when I get to the point of marketing my own pipe design.

Thanks again and I now see that is was a trade well done for both of us you got a good pipe for a used servo and your video skills.

Evildomain

Contributor
Thanks for the compliments Sprint...I wanted to make sure you got proper credit

for your work. :) I'd be happy to help when you decide to start selling your own

pipes..

I prefer not to run the truck there because I don't want to drive my neighbors crazy..lol

I did get some bashing done today at another spot where it was mostly climbing but the

day ended early when I thought the gears busted. Turned out a rock got stuck in

between the teeth of one gear. Don't know how that happened considering I had the

gear cover on, sneaky little pebble...

Redcat2

Looking Like A Real Slayer!!!

IF YOU JUST HAD A CAMERAMAN. :eek:

TRUCK IS LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!BASHTIME!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah, dude, thanks for the MT body;)

Steve

fastlane

Team Driver
Awesome video. Hell of an editor you are. Bad ass pipe Sprint, as if any one could do it better. Builds and videos like this make me happy to own a RED CAT and to be part of this community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts