• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First real run today.

kun114

Took the TT down to a construction site today. Had lots of fun.

There were some nice 20 to 30 foot piles of dirt for some hill climbing action. The Baja wouldn't even make it up them, but the TT went up and over no problem.

The TT lacks the low end power that I really like, so I've placed a few orders from different places.

Gearplate, bearings,springs and gears from Ramtech.

Headkit, pico switch, and elcon clutch from DDM.

Now I hope someone puts out a good pipe reallly soon.

SSCN3975.jpg

SSCN3976.jpg

SSCN3977.jpg

Shiny

Nothing a good pipe can't fix.

If you want extreme a will ported big bore and pipe will defiantly have the power to twist the chases.

kun114

Shiny said:
Nothing a good pipe can't fix.
If you want extreme a will ported big bore and pipe will defiantly have the power to twist the chases.
I got an ESP modded 30.5cc kit on the way, or I might drop My TS reed engine in it when that TGN pipe becomes available. No sense in putting a killer engine in it with out a good pipe.

kun114

Marc101885 said:
Thats what i like to see, a 4x4 covered in mud!!! Cant wait for my mt, should be here today
Oh it's a blast, but you got to pay the price when it's cleaning time.

Makes you feel like a little kid when you're waiting on a package such as these.

M

magnum57

mud, mud, and more mud. looks sweet on that newly painted body:eek:

lancier

kun114 said:
Oh it's a blast, but you got to pay the price when it's cleaning time.
Makes you feel like a little kid when you're waiting on a package such as these.
Yea...i know how you feel. I'm presently facing the same symptoms. I'm waiting for my MT to arrive and the wait is just killing! The thought of the truck's arrival just makes my mouth water in anticipation!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts