• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First post!

hotrod9193

My first post and my first 1/5th scale and I'm in love. I'll be showing off my updates as soon as I get the pics figured out ill post pics. So as u kno the power switch and charging cable for the battery are a pain so I cut a hole in the body behind tire to make it easy to get to the switch and the cable I zip tied it up on the roll bar under the hood easy to get to agin lol. Then I took some drive cups off an old 1/8th scale and raised the wing up about an inch the exhaust shoots under it keeping things a little cleaner. Just ordered a jet pro pipe and 8k clutch overnighted can't wait until they get in just wish there wasn't so much of this white crap on the ground lol. Will get pics ASAP! Let me kno what u have done to your rig that I should do and your pics are welcomed and looked forward to seeing thank you.

Cody.

G

mvaughn12

Welcome!! I used to Live in Allentown, PA for a Few Years then moved to Pittsburgh...LOL bad move!!!! But now I"m Loving Colorado!!!

hotrod9193

rampage idiot said:
I'm in western Pa. bout an hour south of 80 and an hour north east of Pittsburgh
This snow makes for horrible play time lol luckily I was atleast able to have enough room to get the break in out of the way I'm still getting it out and putting a couple heat cycles through it a day while awaiting my pipe and clutch from DDM hopefully it'll be here soon. Now for the tare down as I wait. Hopefully my first upgrades will go smooth :confused:

hotrod9193

Mycbr6rr said:
Welcome : I also have a Chimera ,you can check out some of my upgrades I've done in my page.
Thanks. Ya I checked ur build post out and watched most of ur videos on u tube. Have u ran it pretty hard yet? I'm wondering how these stock a arms and stuff hold up and what is prone to breaking so I can kno what to keep around or upgrade to prevent breaking. This is a basher not a racer so I'm shure it will break

G

Looks fun!

Was that a custom painted Chimera?

hotrod9193

Hey rc dad how dose ur rig run with paddles all the way around? I'm thinking of doing the same to mine.

John Blaze

Good spare parts to have for the chimera are /rear roll cage section 3 pieces/ front lower arms/ diff joint cups (if there not sleeved) these are all parts that I've broken more than once and I drive it like I stole it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts