• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fightercat 16s 200amp Cont. 680a Burst ESC

Obeast44

Banned

krebidoux

how much is it? the site won't let you see unless you register so i registered and it still won't let me see.

Obeast44

Banned
Ol said:
Good eye Obeast44. That what I've been waitin for. May have to go to all steel gears on my motor mount, ouch $$$
I wish I could take credit. I saw it on the RCmonster forums. Lots of electric heads over there :D

Im curious to see how it holds up to running in a Baja before I even think about purchasing one.

killajb

^^ Ditto..

I still have some of the prototype 6S esc's that came out before the Mamba Monster pretty much opened the door for all other esc's capable of that voltage besides Shulz or MGM (which weren't easy to get here and have questionable customer service). Anyway, the first ones were designed from plane or boat esc software and although had fwd and proportional reverse/brakes, they were jerky and hard to manage a smooth take off with. If Baja owners can feather that much power capability with only 2wd then I'll be convinced.

Man... A 700kv 5692 on 12s 10,000 Mah would be my dream come true!!!!

DemonRC

Ol said:
Where the hell are you going to put all those battery's I can see 12c 5000mah but 10,000Mah
LMAO. That's a crap load of cells to have in one single location. Be sure to carry around a few dozen copies of a liability release for bystanders to sign before they can watch.

When I see a mushroom cloud on the horizon in the general direction of Kentucky, I'll won't bother to call. I'll just send your wife and kids some flowers. :)

Obeast44

Banned
DemonRC said:
LMAO. That's a crap load of cells to have in one single location. Be sure to carry around a few dozen copies of a liability release for bystanders to sign before they can watch. When I see a mushroom cloud on the horizon in the general direction of Kentucky, I'll won't bother to call. I'll just send your wife and kids some flowers. :)
LOL! That'd be appreciated :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.