• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

fast lane machine

xscrick

Banned
is fast lane machine still making parts,,, there site no longer lists redcat,, was replaced by the new losi.... large scale rc starting to show out of stock

Knuckles

Little update on Fastlane machine, spoke to Jamie this week and he is not making redcat parts anymore due to low numbers in sales. He has parts left but not making anymore for right now unless there is a demand for them. That is why you don't see them on his site anymore. It is a shame he makes a good product. I special order things all the time from him so that may still be an option. Just wanted to let you know.

oldmanhayes

That sucks. I just broke a cvd on my mt today and was going to get a set from flm but saw they did not have redcat parts anymore either. I was just going to ask someone if they knew if flm still had them. How ironic.

BTW awesome forum you guys rock!

oldmanhayes

How do I order? I don't see a add to cart or anything like that.

thanks

Kaceno

Well dang, Looks Like Parts might start to get scarce for these. I've destroyed so many CVDs that this really sucks that FLM stopped production for our vehicles. I'm pretty much screwed if my FLM cvds break now

Silent_chaos

Kaceno said:
Well dang, Looks Like Parts might start to get scarce for these. I've destroyed so many CVDs that this really sucks that FLM stopped production for our vehicles. I'm pretty much screwed if my FLM cvds break now
Same here.

Unless you machine them yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts