• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Factory Dual servo package?

IMADMAN

Does Redcat offer a dual steering servo conversion yet? I noticed it was on their fully optioned truck/buggy but don't see a parts listing for it.

mooman007uk

Banned
I'm making my own, have the extra steering parts already just waiting for my 2 5745's I will 3M tape my battery to the chassis and use a more waterproof duratrax/fg receiver box...gas jockey has done his already as have a couple of others.

Just a few holes to drill and it's done.

IMADMAN

mooman007uk said:
I'm making my own, have the extra steering parts already just waiting for my 2 5745's I will 3M tape my battery to the chassis and use a more waterproof duratrax/fg receiver box...gas jockey has done his already as have a couple of others.
Just a few holes to drill and it's done.
I guess I gotta get off my butt, and mod my own then.

Bryan 70546

IMADMAN said:
I guess I gotta get off my butt, and mod my own then.
if they put it on that truck why not sell the kit , its needed on these vehicles just like the blue alloy and the other option parts we need this stuff come on redcat give up the goodies. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts