• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust options

bigfattyj

Hello all, new to the forum and 1/5 scale! I was wondering if anbody had input when it comes to bashing and the best exhaust to get that is going to give me the performance I want but at same time is going to be durable and protected from impact. I had a redcat tuned pipe on my MT and after one jump n roll it ended up cracking at the bend of the pipe at the manifold end. I really like the DDM pipes but was thinking the X-can looks much more protected. Whats the HP difference between the DDM and Xcan? Thanks for any info!!

rampagemt

Re: Exhaust options

Go with the dom if you want some power, intake that back a lot of power and get the xcan if you want some power. Good luck

bigfattyj

Thanks guys appreciate the info! I was leaning towards the Dom! I will get some pics up of her ASAP! I love the forum you guys are great, many more questions to come!

racetruck

If you look at the dom pipe you have a chance of getting dirt stuck in the exhaust port in a roll over the jet pro or flow system pipe have better protection. I have a modified baja cpi pipe that fits inside the body and has great performance just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

blak__jak

the side ddm dom is a great pipe on the m/t. you might be able to pick up some dirt in a roll over but that has never been an issue with mine. it makes an tremendous amount of power and acts as a nice handle to carry the truck with when cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts