• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

engine torque

varga1974

Im actually running a Zenoah 26 with the 28.5 cc head kit.. when cold I can spin the hell out of the MT tires on concrete.. when it warms up I have a hard time getting them to spin on cement at all.

kryptonite

i have the same issue with my tt. im running a 26.9 with a side dom and when its cold i can blow roosters for days, but when it gets warm it kinda dogs on the low end. i was thinking its just over geared and i don't mind it really couse i hardly let off the throttle any way. my mt is diffrent. doesn't dog on the bottom at all. that has a 28.5 with an X-can and stays consistant for tank after tank. i tried re-tuning and it does the same thing. what gears are you running?

yolonda21

Contributor
I agree you may be over geared and after awhile the clutch heats up and dosn't engage as hard.....IMO....♥

varga1974

You might be right about the clutch heating up... i still have a s**t load of power once I get moving. I wonder if the heat is changing the chararistics of the centrifical clutch and the spring? I tried adding gas.. leaning it out and no matter what I do its the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts