• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Engine not running

Ronk

I am having problems with my xb engine. When it was running it would run for 10-15 min and then die. After it died I could not get it to run again until the next day. Now it won't run at all. I've replaced the plug and cleared the hole on the gas cap and put the carb back to stock fuel settings and I can no longer get it to even start. Any ideas???

Ronk

Hey deluge , thanks a lot for your reply ! We started on your list & as soon as we held the radio throttle to full open & it fired up & is running great !! Thanks Again - the forum has been great - Ronk

IMA_MudSlut

get paid to do the wild thing!

Keith81 said:
Deluge is the man, Extremely Helpful!!!
Deluge should start charging for tips and advise :D He's been helping a lot of us here especially rookies like me! GROUP HUG!!!!! j/k :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith81

Most def! I'm pretty much a rookie myself, just happy I'm able and smart enough to fix these things myself.

I love this forum, very very helpful!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts