• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

electric start?

lamarw1981

is anyone coming out with an electric start for the rampage xt?

G

I've thought about a drill starter, but it is just one more thing to take to get your car started. I loved them on my nitro. The two strokes start much easier IMO, so I have not tried one yet.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
I've thought about a drill starter, but it is just one more thing to take to get your car started. I loved them on my nitro. The two strokes start much easier IMO, so I have not tried one yet.
1+ I was thinking the same thing its a must for me on my nitro but on the 2 strokes I don't want to have to carry 1 more item.

Deluge

Loved the electric start on the Traxxas nitros. Nitro two strokes are a pain to start without one. Gas two strokes don't really need it. The ignition system makes it a lot easier to start.

TerraKill

work out more and it will seem easyer to start :D

mine usually starts 1-3 pulls from cold anyway, never been a problem on the 2smokers (diffrent story when my engine is hot tho)

i love the rotostart on nitros, but the main reason i hate pullstarts on nitros is because these small pullstarts break ALLLLLLLL the time(for me anyway)........im about to fix one right now :( only wanted a quick bash on my truggy lol, snaped 2nd pull....

chilzzi

what product was that one ^^?

not coming up on the DDM website....

blak__jak

seems like a lot of money just to keep from pulling a string and another thing to break down on you but the wow factor might be worth it. thing is for me my old lady isn't that thrilled with my hobbies anyway and I don't have a bunch of extra beer money laying around either so i'll probably never see one up close.

Ildy666

blak__jak said:
seems like a lot of money just to keep from pulling a string and another thing to break down on you but the wow factor might be worth it. thing is for me my old lady isn't that thrilled with my hobbies anyway and I don't have a bunch of extra beer money laying around either so i'll probably never see one up close.
+1...on that...

alfred e numan

I just use an old nasil sqirt bottle, one of these saline solution bottles @ wal-mart costs a dollar, dump out the liquid put a little premix int the bottle, squirt a bit of gas in the carb, starts 1st time the engine comes up to top dead center. regardless of the weather. suppose i should mark the primer bottle with a marker saying GAS, there is lots of pollen in the air now, be a shame if someone with allergies wanted to open up there sinuses---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts