• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Edm

HBD8TRCR

Heres a body a built for the XB :D It is a EDM (Eastern Dirt Modified) or i got it as close as I could

Last edited by a moderator:

caveman

Makes me want to go to the local dirt track for some big block dirt racing. Looks good.

cordy

Great effort!Looks great.An army land assult vehicle or a moon rover.

Intense

That's sweet. Nice work. Kinda looks like a cross between a dirt oval racer and the Batmobile (the new one).

Also, I noticed what appears to be Rear MT Sus Arms on the front, which looks like it allowed you to get the front shocks more vertical. How are they working out? Did the arms just drop in, or was there some significant mods required?

HBD8TRCR

Intense said:
That's sweet. Nice work. Kinda looks like a cross between a dirt oval racer and the Batmobile (the new one).Also, I noticed what appears to be Rear MT Sus Arms on the front, which looks like it allowed you to get the front shocks more vertical. How are they working out? Did the arms just drop in, or was there some significant mods required?
Those are the front sup arms from a mt, have to run when you go with the larger hub set up.

G

here ya go of course im the only 4x4
Definitely out handles the compition. It's fast too. Looks like your lapping everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts