• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dune Runner Shock Shafts

andys60

Does anyone know the correct part number for replacement shock shafts for the 2wd Dunerunner? I've ordered part numbers 50121 & 50122 from Redcat since thats what they said to use and they do not fit. The original shafts are 4mm in diameter and the replacements are 5mm. I've tried getting help thru Redcat but they have no answer for me. :mad:

andys60

Thank you this the answer I needed. What really ticks me off is the lack of response from Redcat. I've asked them about this numerous times in the past few days and still haven't gotten an answer. If they know the new shafts are 5mm vs 4mm, and they should, tell your customers and dealers about this and let them know you're going to have to change some other parts to make them work. Hell, make an upgrade kit and sell it. Its not hard to do its simple customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.