• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dune Runner Dragster

scon160

Guys tell me what you think of this idea.A dunerunner with SUH 1/4 scale rears slicks,gear it up and 27.2 ONB for torque and high revs..I think it would be an relatively easy build and it might be a fun class to run.The dunerunner already has that dragster look, and we could see if Sprint77 could fab up a wheelie bar and a dragster type exhaust.Sprint77 I would definitely like your input because of your 1/4 racing experience.Tell me what you think or am I just crazy and have too much time on my hands?

forist

Contributor
I run the SUH 1/4 scale slicks all the way around on my TT just for fun on pavement. They work well with 35-25-25-25 gear setup but they may be a lil bit short for dragin. Its worth a try tho...

forist

Contributor
Just a thought you may be able to get someone to put a extra rubber cap on the rears for the extra height. My dad runs 1/4 scales and there is a guy that recaps for him sometimes not sure if they could put an extra one on tho I will ask him to see if they can.

scon160

What engine?

So fellas what engine and gearing do you think would work the best?Keep the ideas rolling!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts