• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND dual servo radio box

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighter9780

im looking for a dual servo radio box havnt found any by themselves yet but still looking if anyone has one they want to let go let me know thanks

firefighter9780

yeah i have the servo and alum. lenkages and y cable coming and jsut need a box and i don't know what else i will need how does the servo mount????

chevy

Well two small plastic I guess youd call them standoffs the standoffs" screw into the chassis and also into the radio box then your servo mounts to them your gonna need to do some dremeling and drilling really simple to do.

firefighter9780

i would love to trade but as a told another guy on the forum my radio box is probally a 3 out of 10 its sealed with shoe goo and has two spots that have been patched with shoe goo also it doesn't bother me at all but i jsut woundnt want to trade it to someone and have them not be happy with it so i will have to decline on the offer of trading but if you have a price in mind or know where i can get one i would really appreate it thanks again and also thanks for the offer

chevy

I ment id trade u the box for some other part you might have laying around,Well if you want a price id say 10.00 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts