• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DOUBLE SERVO mount for steering XB

phreerider

ANY parts around for this or just go DIY custom? looks like you can invert Rt.side stock to Lt.side mount post. any ganged option setup for same side addition?

MT is double servo steer right?

some guidance would help shorten the search. thanks

phreerider

and included RX box mods/dropins/additions...trying to keep it tidy as well. DIY /mod to fit is a decent direction as well

G

It it possible with some HSP factory parts (will be hard to find).

However, duals are harder to set up. IMO, one really good servo is more than fine for the XB. It would be better to run a single servo on 7.4v from a 2s lipo. The performance is a night and day difference over the standard 6 volts.

phreerider

i agree the single(5765) with the 2Slipos, this setup for me has been fine. (though a fresh 5765 dropped with <20hours on it) just looking for hi mileage direction.

i sent that dead servo to Hitec ASAP!

looking at some back up to the potential servo issues ...then is the 805 a decent back up? how will it do on 7.4 ?

phreerider

my thoughts as well...so the 900 would be doubt free solid but true over kill.

G

I think the Hitec 900 would be a great single servo for the MT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts